- Promotes and supports blood production
- Maintains healthy blood
- Supports folic acid metabolism and homocysteine management
- Supports healthy development of red blood cells
- Essential for normal myelin synthesis and central nervous system function*
- Excellent source of vitamin B12
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Required Notice For California Residents: California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.