- MAXXUM 1 is formulated to incorporate the latest research findings, combining optimal forms and amounts of nutrients with affordable cost.
- MAXXUM 1 is iron-free, contains a 10:1 zinc:copper ratio, uses only natural beta-carotene and vitamin E, and delivers calcium in the same citrate:malate ratio found optimal in clinical studies.
- Tablets are medium-sized, easy-to-swallow and homogeneous.
- Selenium and chromium levels included are in line with current health maintenance research.
- Excessive amounts of inexpensive vitamins, as well as lesser amounts of superfluous ingredients, sometimes added as window-dressing to inferior multis, have been avoided.
- Coating on these all-vegetable tablets is guaranteed to dissolve easily, allowing complete release of nutrients.