Digestive enzymes are essential to the body’s absorption and optimal utilization of food and all its nutrients.
Normal aging and related health issues can decrease production of digestive enzymes, resulting in a bloated feeling and other discomforts after eating a large meal.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes provides specific enzymes required to support the natural reactions that break down food—demonstrated to optimize digestion and nutrient absorption. Here is the broad array of enzymes contained in this formula:
- Proteases to help break down proteins,
- Amylase to break down starch and short sugar chains called oligosaccharides,
- Lipase to break down fats,
- Cellulase to break down the indigestible polysaccharide in dietary cellulose and
- Lactase to break down lactose.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics provides the same enzymes that are in Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes—but with the added benefits of the probiotic B. coagulans.
This probiotic creates a natural protective shield that resists digestion in the stomach allowing it to fully colonize in the intestines. Probiotics such as B. coagulans support digestive health and suppress less beneficial bacteria. These demonstrated to improve digestive comfort