- Decrease refined carbohydrates.
- Cut animal fat from the diet as much as possible. Arachidonic acid,found in meat, increases psoriasis symptoms.
Eat as many raw vegetables as possible.
- Clean, cold-water fish is a healthy source of healthy fats.
- Try cutting out products containing wheat and gluten for 3-4 weeks to see if your symptoms improve.
- Limit exposure to chlorine. Use a shower filter.
- Limit exposure to harsh detergents or chemicals as this can further irritate the skin.
- WholeMega – 2 Capsules Twice Daily
- Bile acid Factors (bile acids) by Jarrow Formulas – 1 Capsule with one to two fat-containing meals daily.
- Zinc 20 mg – 1 Capsule daily
- Advanced Bio-Curcumin With Gingerols – 1 Capsule Twice Daily
For Severe Cases add the following products:
- Digestive Enzyme Ultra With Betaine HCl to enhance the complete digestion of proteins.