- Decrease refined carbohydrates.
- Decrease saturated and omega-6 fats from animal and vegetable sources.
- Eat as many raw vegetables as possible.
- Limit the intake of fish which may contain mercury. Clean sources of cold water fish may be eaten.
- Exercise is very important. Moderate activity helps to regulate immune function and eases the impact of stress.
- Control stress and how you deal with it. Stress triggers biochemical changes that trigger inflammation.
- Get regular sunshine. Sunshine converts cholesterol into vitamin D which helps to regulate immune function.
Cod Liver Oil – 1 tablespoon twice Daily
Methyl-B12 Sublingual – 5,000 mcg daily
Super R-Lipoic Acid – 240 mg twice daily
Adaptogen – 2 capsules twice daily
Super Bio-Curcumin With Gingerols – 1 capsule three times daily
Ubiquinol – 100 mg Softgel Twice Daily
Vitamin D – 5,000 iu once daily. (Have your doctor order a vitamin D test to see if we need to add more vitamin D)