- Decrease refined carbohydrates.
- Don’t worry about cholesterol and fat in the diet.
- Eat as many raw vegetables as possible.
- Eat food sources of omega-3 fatty acids suchs as nuts, seed, and wild-caught cold-water fish.
- Eat the Mediteranean Diet consisting of :
- High-Polyphenol Extra-Virgin Olive oil is the primary source of fat.
- Plenty of fresh fruit.
- Plenty of cold-water fish.
- Chicken and eggs consumed moderately (less than 4 times weekly.
- Minimal red meat.
- Moderate wine consumption (preferably Pinot Noir or Cabernet Savignon).
- Exercise is very important. Interval training (alternating sprints with walks/jogs) is best for promoting heart health.
- Stress increases cholesterol and risk of heart disease.
- Don’t smoke!
- Anger significantly increases risk of premature death from heart disease.
- Regular meditation may help to reset your nervous system and prevent heart disease.
- Type A personalities, characterized as time urgency, competative, impatient people have high rates of heart disease. Chill out.
Tests to Have:
- The Vap Test – Advanced form of cholesterol testing.
- Fibrinogen – Blood clotting potential.
- C-Reactive Protein – Test for inflammation.
- RBC-Magnesium – Intracellular magnesium.
- Homocysteine – Risk factor for heart disease.
- Ear Crease Test – If you have a crease in the lower part of your ear lobe, over 30 studies have determined this to be a significant indicator for heart disease.
- Omega-3 Index – Tests essential fatty acid balance.
- Fasting insulin.
- 25-OH Vitamin D.
Blood Vessel Protection Protocol:
Inflammation Protection Protocol:
- Advanced Bio-Curcumin With Gingerols – 1 Softgel Twice Daily
Fiibrinogen Protection Protocol:
- Nattokinase 2000 FU – 1 capsule twice daily (dose until fibrinogen level come down to between 215-300 mg/dl)
Plaque Regression Protocol:
See These Protocols: