- Decrease refined carbohydrates.
- Food allergies could be closely related to this condition. Eliminate all common food allergens from the diet (milk, peanuts, eggs, wheat, gluten).
- Begin a 4-day rotation/elimination diet.
- Avoid environmental allergens. Use an air purifier to limit household exposure to dust mites and environmental toxins.
- Get regular sunshine. Vitamin D can help control inflammation.
- Use lubricating drops regularly. Recommended: Lubrisine Eye Drop – 1-2 drops 3-4 times daily