- Cut Starch & Sugar – Most people believe that cholesterol problems are caused by excess cholesterol and saturated fat in the diet, which has been debunked. Most cholesterol issues are caused by excess starch and sugar intake because these foods trigger a flood of insulin into the blood, which triggers the liver to produce cholesterol. So, as a general rule of thumb, keep carb intake to around 100 grams per day.
- When cooking use only high-polyphenol extra-virgin olive oil.
- Aerobic activity for best result. When doing aerobic activity, the length of your exercise session appears to be the most important factor.
- Stress increases cholesterol, learn to cope with your stress.
- Get regular sunshine. Sunshine converts cholesterol into vitamin D.
Aggressive Cholesterol Normalizing Protocol:
- Euromega By Euromedica – 2 Tablets Once Daily
- Choleast by Thorne Research – 2 Capsules Twice Daily
- Ubiquinol 100 mg – 1 Softgel Twice Daily
Moderate Cholesterol Normalizing Protocol: