NOTE: Breast cancer is a serious condition that should be monitored and treated by a qualified physician. This protocol is NOT meant to treat or prevent breast cancer, only offer nutritional support!
- Live foods should make up 90% of the diet. This includes organic vegetables, sprouts, nuts & seeds with fruit as a garnish food (specifically berries and other lower sugar fruits). Vegetable juicing and lots of raw, unprocessed foods are good ways to meet this.
- Water – Drink 1 ounce for each pound of body weight.
- Protein – Eggs and small quantities of lean chicken and fish for protein.
Supplements that Promote Healthy Blood Sugar:
- Avemar – 1 packet daily. This formula helps to normalize cell activity and growth. This product has been specifically studied with cancer and holds great potential in helping to normalize the cellular growth of cancer cells.
- ImmuCare I by Natura Health – 6 Capsules Twice daily for immune support.
- Crucera – 1 Capsules Twice Daily
- Botanical Treasures by Natura – 4 capsules Three times Daily.
- Adaptogen by Restorative Formulations – 2 caps twice daily
- Vitamin D & K With Iodine – 1 Capsule Once Daily.
Super Ubiquinol – 1 softgel twice daily
- Doctors for Nutrition Greens First – 1 Scoop daily in water
- Melatonin 20 mg – 1 capsule at night
- Euromega Omega-3 – 2 Tablets Daily
- The Moss Reports are comprehensive reports on natural and conventional treatments for cancer. These reports do a lot of the research leg work for you and put all of the information in one convenient 300 plus page book. I highly recommend these reports. They can be found at www.cancerdecisions.org.
- The Burzynski Clinic offers a powerful treatment called antineoplastin therapy. Contact the clinic for details http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/
* Statements have not been approved by the FDA: supplements are not intended to cure, prevent or treat disease, but rather to offer nutritional support. Always consult your physician for diagnosis and medical advice.