- Decrease refined carbohydrates. Insulin resistance, caused by excess carbohydrates, triggers inflammation which increases joint degeneration.
- Eat foods that are full of omega-3 fatty acids. These include: nuts, seeds, and cold water fish.
- Evaluate your diet for food sensitivities and allergies, which may trigger inflammation and worsen existing arthritis.
- Avoid nightshade plants such as: tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, and tobacco. These plant foods are known to trigger inflammatory reactions in some people. If you avoid them for 30 days with no benefit, you can reintroduce these foods back into the diet.
- Exercise is very important. Strength training, low impact aerobic activity, and stretching are all very important. It is not uncommon for people with arthritis to fear that exercise will lead to more wear and tear on the joint; this is a misconception, in fact, exercise improves joint health by enhancing circulation, increasing flow of lubricating fluid, and triggering cartillage cells to build and repair.
- Drink water to keep the joints well hydrated, even mild dehydration could cause unwanted friction within the joints.
- Learn to be optimistic. Scientists have discovered that an optimistic attitude results in less pain perception. In essence, being happy acts as a natural pain-killer.
- Euromega Omega-3 – Dosage: 2 Tablets Daily – Euromega delivers omega-3 fats into the cells which help to resolve inflammation within the body. No arthritis protocol is complete without supplementing with omega-3 fats.
- Jarrow’s Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM – Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily – Glucosamine and chondroitin act as building blocks for the cartilage. Research suggests that glucosamine and chondroitin help to decrease pain and improve joint repair.
- Super Bio-Curcumin With Gingerols – 1 Softgel twice daily. Turmeric (curcumin) acts as one of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatory spices. The Super Bio-Curcumin is one of the best absorbed and utilized forms of curcumin and is far more effective than other turmeric supplements.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Dosage: 2 capsules Twice Daily – Hyaluronic acid (HA) makes up the lubricating fluid of the joints and helps to decrease wear on the joint while improving comfort and stiffness.
Moderate to Severe Arthritis Add These Items to Above Protochol:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Dosage: 1 Tablespoon Twice Daily – Hydrolyzed collagen acts as building blocks for the joints, skin, hair, and nails. Many of our clients and patients have found this product to be very helpful for their joints, back, and neck pain.
- Fructoborate – Dosage: 1 Capsule Daily – Fructoborate is a highly absorbed and utilized form of boron and has been studied for it’s benefits to arthritis and inflammation. In the research, patients have reported benefits within a matter of days of starting the fructoborate.