- Decrease refined carbohydrates.
- Don’t worry about cholesterol and fat in the diet.
- Eat as many raw vegetables as possible.
- Use an air purifier and vacuum regularly
- Drink plenty of water. When the body gets even slightly dehydrated it will produce excessive histamine.
- Use a netty pot twice daily, in the evening and morning, to flush allergens out of the sinuses.
- Your Prescription for Health Super Omega-3 Fish Oil – 3 Capsules Twice Daily OR Carlson’s Finest Fish Oil 1 Tablespoon Twice Daily for one month followed by 1 Tablespoon daily.
- Aller-ResQ by Natura Health – Chew 2 tablets three times daily. Can take up to 4 tablets 4 times daily.
- Vitamin C 2,000 mg up to every 1-2 hours until acute symptoms subside.
For Severe Allergies Add:
Butterbur with Rosarinic Acid – 1 Capsule Twice Daily.
MSM 1,000 mg – 2 Capsules Twice Daily.
Antronex – 1 Tablet Three Times Daily. (Available by phone order only 888-794-4325)